Monday, February 28, 2011

to move on is to grow

I'm having the biggest brain fart ever that i wouldn't even be surprised if a few kids in a 5 foot radius of me could actually hear it. this morning when my dad came in and woke me up at 6 i was initially mad before i realized that it was Monday morning..my favorite. the only reason I'm happy its Monday is because I'm that much closer to getting my paycheck on Thursday. since i took a week of I've been basically broke for days and it slowly killed me. random ADD moment but i really need to get myself a new bathing suit since my favorite one broke in august. i was looking at some of the ones in the Victoria's Secret magazine i have but they're waaaay over priced for the most part. i found a pretty cute one at target which i will most likely go back for. Lindsey is sitting next to me blogging about some concert she went to as a sit and stare at my screen biting my nails. yes i no its a bad habit but we all got a weakness..my is anything on my nail that i feel needs to be removed. the Asian woman at the nail salons hate me, i swear the only English they ever say to me is "you bite nails that's baaad!" now linking back to the part about Lindsey i can't wait to go to another concert. maybe ill go to warped tour again this year or possibly bamboozle, I'm not sure yet. i know I'm definitely going to XTU though in a short bus painted green (yea riding in style i know its OK to be jealous). wellll i honestly can't think of anything else with out my head hurting so I'm down for now. hasta luego

No comments:

Post a Comment