Monday, October 25, 2010

personal style


What does it mean to have a personal style and what does it say about you. For a while i didn't have any specific style just wore whatever and never really tried to make a statement. Within the last few years I've finally figure out what i like and what fits me. i liked to express myself by wearing bright vibrant colors. My favorite thing to wear is my purple hoodie with black tiger stripes on it. i don't go overboard as to drawn a lot of attention to myself. a bright shirt or hoodie suits me better. i used to think uggs were some of the ugliest footwear that Ive ever seen until i tried a pair on myself and realized how amazing they were. since that day uggs have become an essential part of my wardrobe mostly because of their comfort factor. I, like most girls, love to wear my skinny jeans but nothing beats a lazy day in sweatpants. All those things make me somewhat similar to everyone else but what makes me unique is my love of gauges. I'm currently wearing gauges with brass knuckles in them but they are small enough that they don't make me look trashy. All these things make me Jill and i love the way i dress. i think it expresses me perfectly. I have my girlie days and my lazy days but who doesn't?

No comments:

Post a Comment